School to School Support
School to School support as a way for schools to use their own good practice to help others. We deliver bespoke support to schools to help them develop in specific areas, which will lead to a positive impact with measurable outcomes. We believe in a collaborative approach and draw on a wide range of knowledge and experience to support the Department for Education's goal to provide educational excellence everywhere.
What is School to School Support?
School to School Support can take many forms from short term projects to more longer term assistance. Below are some examples of each.
Short term projects:
- Peer Review
- Lesson Study
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Inset training
- Quality first teaching and pupil response
- Data analysis
- Curriculum and subject leader support
- Audits - SEND Reviews
Longer term support:
- Addressing weaknesses identified by Ofsted by providing additional leadership support
- Providing an acting headteacher/senior leader to a challenging school
- Devising bespoke solutions, building capacity and securing sustainable improvement
- Strategic leadership and school improvement planning
- Secondments for teaching and leadership
Experienced Leaders from within our local area are available to support schools.