The Redeemer School Council
The Redeemer School Council is made up of two representatives from each year group. These representatives in September presented to their class the reasons why they should be elected to represent their fellow students. Following these presentations, members of the different classes had the chance to go to the polls to vote for their ideal candidate. The main aim of The Redeemer School Council is to gather, promote and represent their fellow student's voices.
The School Council will:
- Attend regular School Council meetings to represent their class to discuss a range of topics.
- Feedback to their class about what has been discussed at these meetings and regularly collect the views and opinions of their peers to present at school council meetings.
- Organise, promote and raise money for local causes and charities
- Be ambassadors for The Redeemer Primary School and proudly wear their school council badge at all times.
This year we will be focusing on:
- Improving the outdoor experiences at playtime and dinnertime
- Raising money to put towards school equipment and resources
- Presenting to the Senior Leadership Team on different ways we could improve school life.